IRON MAN COSPLAY

THIS AN IRON MAN COSPLAY BUILD That I am going to build after my exams that will finish soon. In the youtube video I showed the pepakura file which is a 3d version of its file. At first I thought of doing it out foam and I have to build it when I want to wear it but then.....

I thought why not I cut it out of foam and hot glue it to a black long sleeved shirt then it will be easier for me to wear it any time I have a cosplay or an event. That will make much easier.

I wont be doing the helmet because I already have a Iron Man hasbro helmet that I got for my birthday because I dont have to make the helmet but if you would want to make the helmet ,leave a comment and I will give you a link to a video.

That is it and subscribe for more vvideo and have a safe and fantastic rest of your day ;)





Comments