Nerf Hyperfire Mod

I bought this nerf gun and thought that I should customisize it. So I started painting it with black primer spray paint.
Then I tape the places were I wanted to cover using 3M art tape.After that drizzled the gun with dish soap to do the soap technic paint job. It however did not go well at all ,somehow the spray paint just sunk through the soap.
So I peel of the tape and wash off the soap and repaint it with black primer, if you watch the youtube video I did cut the part of the video.Then I decided to paint the details by hand, using red acrylic paint.
Then I did some drybrush technic on it and it turned out very well and beautiful,it looked as if it was warned out with scratches and chipped off paint and reaviling the silver metal in it.
I added a front barrel to give it a punch.PLEASE DO KEEP IN MIND IF YOU DO FRONT BARREL NOT ORANGE YOU MIGHT GET IN TROUBLE WITH THE POLICE. But I am only going to display it in my room so no one is going to see it ;).
After that I added a scope using a pvc pipe and a spray bottle cap and it looked amazing.


SO PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE UP COMING VIDEOS AND HAVE SAFE AND FANTASTIC REST OF YOUR DAY AND TALK TO YOU NEXT TIME....
    
  

Comments