IRONMAN COSPLAY BUILD PART 11

IRONMAN COSPLAY BUILD PART 11 IN this video I showed you the proces of me painting the armour and how I made the gloves, dont worry I will add more detail on the glove. I didnt show this in the video but I didnt use the the glove in the end because the glove turn out awful and ugly. I might make the glove again but not immediately, maybe in the future. If I do I will make a video about it. I also did not do the thigh piece because I forgot about the pepakura file and lost it. I will make it one day ;). I went to a convention and saw this guy with his cosplay and his this piece wasnt a whole piece it was a piece of foam glued to black pants , I thought that I might just do that for my thigh piece and my shins piece. It will save me a lot of time and money and foam because foam are very expensive here in my country and very hard to find. It will save me a lot of time because at this time I am a 15 year old boy and I have school and exams and I will have less time cutting foam because cutting foam is a pain in the back. There are a lot of imperfections in this cosplay but you have to understand that this is my first cosplay and I am still a bigginer and I am still learning and that is why I make youtube videos so that I can take you through my journey in cosplay making and prop making so that we can learn together and learn from each other. The next video or blog will be the finished product of the whole IRON MAN COSPLAY.(actually at the time I write this blog the cosplay has finished a long time ago I just havent got the time to write it I am sorry its just been very busy)Hope you guys understand. Thats all for today and have a safe and happy rest of your day AND REMEMBER FOR CREATORS AND COSPLAYERS ONLY ;):):):):):)..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


Comments